Our baby`s First trip to Dubai
Before I got back to work, we decided to visit our family and friends in Dubai and India. In Dubai, Neel got to see and do a lot of stuff:
- He got pampered by his grandparents, his aunt (my sister, Manasa), his big brother, Madhav and big sister, Medha. There was always someone to entertain, feed, put to sleep, soothe him. Even Medha and Madhav made sure that he was not unhappy. After a lot of sleepless nights back home, I was able to enjoy a few days without any tension or hassle. It was one of my best vacations.
- Even his grandma`s friends and my friends completely adored him and showered him with loads of presents.
- Took long walks along the beach, Corniche and quite a few places in and around Sharjah and Dubai.
- Celebrated his 6-month birthday in a café called Shakespeare and Co. which is a café cum restaurant with a “Shakespearan” décor and specializes in wide variety of cakes and pastries.
- Took a ride in an Abra (a traditional boat made of wood) in Bur Dubai. He totally enjoyed the experience.
- Visited a new landmark in Dubai called “Dubai Frame”.
- Took a long drive to Fujairah and visited the Friday market.
- Visited Dubai Safari and saw a few animals.
- Was captivated by all the Fish in Dubai Aquarium at Dubai Mall.
- Played Swing in the park near our home.
- Rode for the first time on a Carousel with his Papa.
- Visited the beautiful Al Qudra Lake and saw and fed the swans.
- And last but not the least, did lots of monkey business with his brother and sister
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Spending those precious time with him still feels like a dream.